Recent Posts

Hi its Sunday. Funday!

Sunday morning is always special to me. It is all about joy, excitement and doing something crazy.

After waking up from my bed i just looked around, surprisingly i have seen a monkey at my neighbors roof. That monkey eating bananas given by my neighbor aunty. Suddenly the monkey turn around and looked at me and showing its teeth to me. I started laughing at the monkey. But the monkey getting anger as i am laughing on him. Then i realize that the monkey is not in a good mood by showing its teeth. I remember that monkey shows teeth when they are angry.

I left it with its mood. And started planning for a sunday hangout with my best friend. Have a nice day.

Hi its Sunday. Funday! Hi its Sunday. Funday! Reviewed by sdtechie on November 18, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Home Ads

Powered by Blogger.