Recent Posts

Pancha Pallav



You guys must be amazed seeing this. Actually it is the leaves of mango tree. And i collected it from my neighbour's garden. Actually steal it. Ha ha ha....

You can see there are five leaves are there. And when these five leaves of mango trees are collected, it is called as "Pancha Pallav" in bengali. I don't actually know what it is called in hindi. But you guys must know that it is one of the essential for many Hindu rituals.



From my childhood i am seeing this. But today i get the real meaning of using it. My mom helps me to fulfill my curiosity. These fives leaves of mango tree is used as a sign of peace that is mostly used in hindu rituals. These leaves are put in a small pot called as Ghat(in bengali). This ghat is mostly filled with water where the leaves are hanging from top of the Ghat.

Om Shati!

Pancha Pallav Pancha Pallav Reviewed by sdtechie on November 21, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Home Ads

Powered by Blogger.