Recent Posts

Gaye Halud at my friend Marriage ceremony

"E ganer projapati pakhai pakhai rong choray" - A very popular bengali song which I am listening right now. Actually i am in my friends  marriage ceremony.

We all ladies dressed in red and yellow in the early morning and preparing for "Gaye Halud". In hindi it's called "Haldi". Some of you might don't know about it but let me make it simple for you.

It is just a ritual to apply Halud  (turmeric paste) to Bride and Groom on their wedding day. And everyone enjoys it by applying holud on each other specially we ladies. But mens also takes part in it.

Today it was a cold morning. And I was shivering to take part in it. Suddenly one of my friend (Swagata) hold my hands and all my friends make my face yellowish.

It was a lovely and enjoying day for me as I meet all of my school friends after a long. We planned together for more. So bye for now. I will meet you soon.

Gaye Halud at my friend Marriage ceremony Gaye Halud at my friend Marriage ceremony Reviewed by sdtechie on November 29, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Home Ads

Powered by Blogger.