Recent Posts

Trendy College Girls

I am going to reveal today some of the most important and interesting stories of my college life.

At my first day at college it was very interesting because that day i meet with a big hearted girl who become my best friend forever. When entering the college premises a beautiful girl asking for the first year class room. And i replied; i am also searching for it. She laugh and asked my name. At that moment our principle madam was just entering through the gate. And I was in casual dress because my college uniform was not yet being tailored. Madam asked me; 'why you are in casual'. I was shocked because it happens suddenly. At that time that beautiful girl replied "Madam actually my father is a rickshaw driver. And as we meet up at the time of admission, so i told her to help me with some money to buy my dress which i will return it to her after a month. She agreed to give her dress to me which was already tailored for her. And she told that she will tailor another one. But the tailor person failed to deliver her the dress on time. So she is in casual today". I was shocked. And Madam passed away with a hidden affection in her face. I told her why you told lie for me. She replied anything for a friend. And she is now my best friend.

Years passed as we face laugh, anger, joy, sorrow and whatever happens in our life we always stands for each other. Because we know there is no one who can understand better than a  "Best Friend".

Trendy College Girls Trendy College Girls Reviewed by sdtechie on November 28, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Home Ads

Powered by Blogger.