Recent Posts

What to do! What Not...

Today I get up early in the morning. After doing breakfast went to market to bring some flowers for my new flower vase.

It is great to deal with flowers. Because there is nothing more amazing than to start your day with beautiful bunch of fresh flowers.

I bought 10 red rose, 5 white rose and a stick of Rajanigandha flower. After spraying water on the flower bunches i tighten the bunches with a thin cotton rope and finally places it into my beautiful flower vas, presented to me by my lovely friend Jharna.

What next!
It is slight confusing to decide which one to start with. I have lots of work pending but my mind is still trying to decide on which one to take first.

Suddenly I saw a bird jumping on my balcony. It was a sparrow(called as Chorui Pakhi in Bengali). Suddenly my mind stuck.

I was writing a book on birds and their nature. So without wasting a minute i started searching my file and take a look on my project work details. Finally i get the diary no. and looking for the diary in my wardrobe. That black colored diary, i finally got it.

Ok friends now I need to focus on my writing. Have a nice day.

What to do! What Not... What to do! What Not... Reviewed by sdtechie on November 17, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Home Ads

Powered by Blogger.