Recent Posts

I love you - The words I never Said

Friends are forever - we learn and heard this from our past generation. And nowadays friendship become very much important in our life from our childhood. But when that friendship become much more than just a friendship then the problem arises.

From my childhood i used to have very few friends. But they were one of my best friends who always with me in every moment of my life. Actually in childhood i was little scary to talk with unknown people or play with other unknown kids in outdoor. So most of the time I keep myself busy with my drawing. But my mommy was not taking it healthy for me. So she always trying to force me to go outside and play with other kids.

One day my mom hold my hands and guide me towards the field where some other kids were playing. She said them Tina is your new friend. Just after saying this she left me with them and walk towards the home. There was 3 girls and 1 boys who asking me many question about myself. I just trying to ignore it and told them to start the play. I just noticed that a boy who was not playing with us and standing alone. He was laughing and clapping  staying at a corner. I asked him why you are not playing with us? He answered : my aunt told me not to play. I told him why your aunt, you should tell your mother. He replied I don't have my mother. Without asking anything else started concentrating at playing.

After playing a lot we said good bye to each other and were returning to our home. I am watching where the boy will go. When the boy came near  a gate suddenly a big hand came out from the gate and slapped the boy and pulled him in by catching his hair. It doubles my curiosity to know about the boy.

After returning at my home i asked my mom about the boy. And finally get to know that he is a orphan and bring and brought up by a uncle and aunt. I told my mom about how the aunt behaving with him. My mom tries to ignore it and told me to complete my home work.

Next day when the clock was striking 4.00 at afternoon I just ran away from my house and started running towards the playground. I watched someone is standing there. It was that boy. Without wasting a time i asked him why he was beaten yesterday. Then he told that he is beaten everyday. I asked him "what is the reason behind it". He was speechless. Suddenly he hold my hand and told me "will you become my best friend". I told him why not. From today I am your best friend.

We was quite happy with playing, going school with each other. But after my Higher secondary we shifted in Kolkata as my father got his transfer order from his office. And now it is 7 years passed i even don't know how and where he his. But i will never forgot that friend who was always with me in my bad times. It was my mistake that I should told him "I LOVE YOU".

I love you - The words I never Said I love you - The words I never Said Reviewed by sdtechie on November 30, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Home Ads

Powered by Blogger.