Recent Posts

The 2.00 PM Metro

After doing my afternoon lunch just packed my bag and catch the auto towards the metro station. It was only 15 minutes left to catch the 2.00 PM Metro. I am in so much hurry that just after the auto stops at metro station i started running towards the ticket counter. At last got my ticket after a long queue. The doors of the metro just about to close. Thank god just after I enter into the train the doors shut down.

You guys might thinking what's special about the 2.00 PM METRO?

Haha! Nothing much special. But do you know i have written some of my most most liked articles at this train. In the forty minutes of travel from dumdum to tollygunj i used to write. And believe me at the afternoon time the metro becomes quite because of less passengers. So no disturbance at all. It might seem occurred to some people. But I believe that this metro is really lucky for me. Now allow me to lost in my imagination to bring some more interesting thoughts for you.

The 2.00 PM Metro The 2.00 PM Metro Reviewed by sdtechie on December 05, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Home Ads

Powered by Blogger.