Recent Posts

My Underwater bikini Shoot

I just can't describe in words how awesome place it was to go for a bikini model photo shoot at Bikini Destination, Goa, India. The whole program was organized by a fashion design company in Kolkata. There was 12 participants for this fashion shoot. 8 girls was from India and other 4 girls was from Australia, Canada, Brazil, Nepal respectively. We shoot throughout the day and enjoyed with each other. It was one of my favorite photo shoot in my life.

The most interesting moment was the underwater shoot.

We go deep into the sea with our crew for shooting with corals. I can remember Barbara,  the girl from Brazil was very much nervous during the shoot. Though she become one of my good friend now. There was fishes touching our body and it feels like we are in a imaginary world to shoot. After that the cameraman told me to pose. I can clearly remember it feels like the fishes are also posing with me.

It was a competition of the beauty of human and fishes.

My Underwater bikini Shoot My Underwater bikini Shoot Reviewed by sdtechie on December 15, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Home Ads

Powered by Blogger.