Recent Posts

Lovely day with my Scooty

I usually get back to my home from college. But today I planned for something else. Because today is not the usual day. Today is the day when I bought my lovely scooter. So it is a very special day for me as my scooter always with me wherever I go. It is not just a scooter for me, it is my friend too.

So today we decided to spend some good times together.

scooty key

My college finished at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. After that, I reached a near petrol pump to give some food to my scooter. Then i kick start my scooter and reached a village called Noagram.

There I saw people harvesting rice. It was the season of harvesting. I ask them what kind of rice are those? They said their are different names for each quality of rice. These rice are locally called as Amon, Shankar, Mahashankar and by other names. And these rice have very much demand in the market. From there we again started our journey. After visiting the village and nearby places I reached near to a dam, which is 5 km away from the village.

sunset picture

Oh! That beautiful scene. Can't tell you in words. As the sunset is happening, the bright light of the sun twinkling on the water of the dam. It looks very beautiful. It was a wonderful eyecatching memories i spend with my scooty.

I enjoyed a great day with my lovely scooter.

Lovely day with my Scooty Lovely day with my Scooty Reviewed by sdtechie on May 07, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Home Ads

Powered by Blogger.