Recent Posts

My romantic MORNING

It was a foggy morning. I get up early and just after doing breakfast i planned to go for a river side trip. The clock just ticking 6.00 AM and i just kick start my scooty and went out for a short trip. It was hard to ride even at 40 km/hour because I just can't see clearly due to fog. I decided to ride slowly.

Finally at 6.45 AM i reached near the river.

It is a small part of The Ganga river. People named it as Ganga Ghat.

Suddenly I saw something red colored far of the river. It was The sun, that already rises but it looks like in the state of rising because of the fogg. The weather was quite awesome. A group of birds are flying from one side to another side of the river. It feels very nice and romantic. I started walking at the river side. I just can't tell you how much peaceful it was when you are alone the only things that are with you is the nature. It was an amazing morning to romance with the nature.

My romantic MORNING My romantic MORNING Reviewed by sdtechie on December 01, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Home Ads

Powered by Blogger.