Recent Posts

Day Dream with INDIAN Civet

It was a cold morning. I wake up and take a cup of coffee. After that I went out with my hussy (my doggy) for a morning walk. There is secret military camp of Indian army just behind my house. So I decided to walk around the camp ground. It was a chilly morning and hussy was shivering. I just put my sweater on my hussy. After walking for a while I watched a animal just like a small dog. My hussy also started barking looking at that animal. But when I am getting closer I am getting shocked. What I have seen?

It was an Indian Civet. In Bengali we called it as Gondho gokul or Vam Biral(Biral means Cat). It was one of my dream fulfilled. I heard about it from my Grandmother. It is very rare to see. As i made a study on species 3 years ago, so without any hesitation i just identified, it was that Civet.

Civet is listed on Least Concern Specieson in the International Union for Conservation of Nature(IUCN)Red List.

Day Dream with INDIAN Civet Day Dream with INDIAN Civet Reviewed by sdtechie on November 22, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Home Ads

Powered by Blogger.